MHG Insurance are known for being Marine Crew Insurance experts, specializing in insurance plans designed to meet the requirements of marine employers, captains, crew, contractors and concessionaires. But did you know MHG also provides insurance solutions for individuals, families, and businesses in the US? At MHG, we have the experience, expertise, and access to multiple insurance carriers to offer sound, independent advice as to which insurance providers and products are best suited to address the needs of individuals, business owners and employers.
Employee Benefits/Individual Insurance Health Insurance / ACA Guidance – As an approved ACA insurance agency , MHG is able to answer your questions and help you find the perfect plan based on your particular requirements and budget. Speak with MHG’s Insurance Specialists about:
- Employee Benefits - MHG will help you assemble a competitive employee benefits package, with a wide range of coverage options and benefits which can include Health, Dental, Long and Short-term Disability, Life and Gap insurance.
- Individual Coverage – Finding the right insurance plan for you and your family can feel a little overwhelming. Not only are there so many options to choose from, but insurance has its own language and sorting through the terminology and key features on your own can be time consuming. Additionally, you may also be wondering if you are eligible to purchase insurance through the Affordable Care Act health exchanges.Let our Insurance Specialists help you find the right insurance plan for you and your family including Health, Life, Dental and Vision, Long-term Care, Supplemental Health, Medicare Plans and AFLAC coverage.
Today’s business owners need to know that there are several different types of insurance coverage available to protect their business as well as their personal assets. Call on MHG’s Insurance Specialists to help you with:
- General Liability – Provides coverage for bodily injury, property damage, advertising injury, and personal injury, including libel and slander; can also pay defense costs and settlements for any claims against you, even if fraudulent.
- Commercial Property - Protects your businesses' assets and inventory against physical damage and loss of use due to theft, an accident, or other means.
- Employment Practices Liability – Protects your business, its directors, officers, and employees against allegations of sexual harassment, discrimination, emotional distress and wrongful termination among others.
- Workers' Compensation – A mandatory type of insurance for businesses with four or more employees (one or more in the Construction industry), Workers’ Comp provides for your employees' medical expenses and some portion of their wages if they are injured on the job.
- Commercial Auto – Covers any auto primarily used for business, paying for damages or medical expenses sustained by you or a third party involved in an accident; some policies include coverage for damages caused by a flood, fire or theft.
- Professional Liability – Protects businesses that provide advice to clients, covering from claims made for negligence, failure to perform, and inaccurate advice.
- Excess/Umbrella/Bumbershoot – For businesses that want complete protection from liability issues, Excess or Umbrella policies provide coverage above the limits of a General Liability policy, Employment Practices Liability Insurance (EPLI), or Hired and Non-Owned Auto policy.
- Specialty Lines – Insurance coverage for businesses with unusual or difficult risks, such as staffing companies, security guards (armed and unarmed), home health care or businesses with high losses, lapses in coverage or dangerous exposures.
Now that you are aware that MHG provides complete insurance solutions for individuals, families, and businesses
as well as marine crew insurance
policies, it is time to let the Insurance Specialists at MHG help you find and purchase the right insurance plans to meet your business and personal coverage needs.
Call MHG Insurance today at 954-828-1819 or visit us online at mhginsurance.com for help in selecting the right business and personal insurance plans to meet your coverage requirements.